The Student-Conference Center is a one-stop-shop for all student services for current and new students. This new building houses programs and activities such as the welcome center, advising, admission and registration, financial aid, the business office, student activities office, women’s center, student clubs and recreation, resource and multicultural center, career services, disability services, police, food services, campus bookstore, and testing center. Inside the 62,000 square foot facility, the Conference Center will meet both the college and the community’s demand for space to accommodate small and large groups. With the capacity to seat 350 people banquet style, it is also flexible enough to be divided into four smaller rooms to meet all space needs.
- Construction began: March 2010
- Construction Completed: August 2011
- Gross Square Footage: 62,000
- Services/Programs provided: advising, admissions and registration, financial aid, business office, testing center, career center,student recreation and more.
- Location: North of parking lot A off Woodpoint Drive
- Architect: Perkins + Will
- Construction Manager: Jacobs Engineering
- General Contractor: Miner-Dederick Construction