Meet the Horror Club Officers
Hometown: Humble, TX
- Why did you join this organization? Horror is what I love, and sharing my itnerest with other people is even better!
- What are your personal goals for the semester? Meeting new people and doing something that I have never done before and that's creating a club.
- What are your goals for the organization? Making The Horror Club a success and for everyone to just plain have a fun time with their club members. Making a short scary movie is also the plan.
- What are your career interests? Film/Directing, Screen Writing, Culinary
- What are your hobbies outside of school? Filming short movies, writing movies, playing video games, reading books, riding my new bike and watching horror movies.
I'm a kind, sweet, caring person that loves to film short movies, especially scary ones. October is my favorite month; I just love Halloween. I'm the kind of person that wants to make ideas into reality, and the Horror Club is one of them. I'm a nerd and a dork on the inside, so don't let looks fool you.
"This club is something to look forward to after a hard day of class." -Gabrila Cardenas
Major: Fashion design/effects make-up
Hometown: Humble, TX
- Why did you join this organization? I enjoy meeting new people with the same interests as me.
- What are your personal goals for the semester? To pass my classes with As and Bs, meet new people, make more friends, and do new things... like making a Horror Club.
- What are your goals for the organization? To further promote the education of Horror films, history, and excitement.
- What are your career interests? Fashion design and special effects make-up.
- What are your hobbies outside of school? Making fun outfits and effects, make-up and also acting in small films.
Hi, my name is Elizabeth. I am friendly, outgoing and fun to get to know. I like fashion, make-up, and having fun. I love learning how to do special effects make-up. I hope to make it big in Hollywood one day. That is my dream!
"I guarantee that anyone who joins will have a great time, so come on by and have fun!" -Elizabeth Cardenas
Hometown: Houston, TX
- Why did you join this organization? I love to socialize and meet new people with common interests.
- What are your personal goals for the semester? I would greatly appreciate passing my classes, raising my GPA, and meeting interesing, fun and loving people.
- What are your goals for the organization? I would like to expand and become more recognized with more students, staff and other organizations.
- What are your career interests? Getting a high-paying job that I love and that allows me to travel.
- What are your hobbies outside of school? Swimming, hiking, dancing, belly-dancing, going to festivals, and more.
I was born in Houston, Texas and grew up as a Hispanic with lots of Hispanic relatives. I have learned a lot on my own and made myself a stronger person. I have a great amount of wisdom and common sense. I love the environment and animals. I appreciate all I have and hope the world does not get worse.
"The Horror Club is open to everyone, especially those who are open-minded, creative, and fun and would like to be more social." -Victoria Sanchez