LSC-Kingwood: Student Nurses Association
The purpose of the Student Nurses Association is to:
- Provide camaraderie among the students of the Associate Degree and Licensed Vocational Nursing programs at LSC-Kingwood.
- Provide programs representative of fundamental and current professional interests and concerns.
- Aid in the development of the whole person and his/her professional role, and his/her responsibility for health care of people of all walks of life.
- Assume responsibility for contributing to nursing education in order to provide for the highest quality healthcare.
- Increase knowledge of graduates of the Nursing Program in the multiple health-related institutions, which employ Registered and Licensed Vocational Nurses.
Member eligibility: Those who have declared Nursing as their major.
Minimum GPA: 3.0
We are now a nationally recognized chapter for having over 62 active members. For this we received the Precious Metal Award. Congratulations SNA members and officer team!
Sarah Hirsch, RN MSN MBA CCRN CEN
Questions regarding upcoming events should be directed to LSCKingwoodSNA@gmail.com.