LSC-Kingwood: Student Nurses Association
The purpose of the Student Nurses Association is to:
- Provide camaraderie among the students of the Associate Degree and Licensed Vocational Nursin programs at LSC-Kingwood.
- Provide programs representative of fundamental and current professional interests and concerns.
- Aid in the development of the whole person and his/her professional role, and his/her responsibility for health care of people of all walks of life.
- Assume responsibility for contributing to nursing education in orer to provide for the highest quality healthcare.
- Increase knowledge of graduates of the Nursing Program in the multiple health-related institutions, which employ Registered and Licensed Vocational Nurses.
Member eligibility: Those who have declared Nursing as their major.
Minimum GPA: 3.0
Sarah Hirsch, RN MSN MBA CCRN CEN
Questions regarding upcoming events should be directed to LSCKingwoodSNA@gmail.com.