Due to international currency fluctuations and fuel costs for airlines, the program fee is subject to change.Tuition
You may be eligible for Financial Aid. The LSCS scholarship application deadline is February 7, 2011 at 4:00pm.
Please follow the instructions below to sign up for the program.
1. Download and complete the Study Abroad Program Application Form. Download the Application
2. Submit the application form along with a $500 deposit, payable to "Lone Star College-North Harris" Eric T. Sims. Upon receiving the application form and deposit, a space will be reserved for you.
3. Pay in full of the program fee no later than June 10, 2011. Pending available space, students may apply for the course after June 10, but payment in full of the program fee is required with the application.
4. During the standard registration period for Second Summer Session classes, students will register for ARTS 1301 Art Appreciation as listed in the course schedule. Only students who have submitted a deposit toward the program fee may register for these courses. Payment of college tuition and fees must be made according to the payment terms of the college.
5. Students who have submitted application to the program will receive a packet of participant forms to be completed and returned to Professor Sims no later than June 10, 2011.
6. All students must attend the orientation session prior to departure for the program.
Wednesday, October 21, 2:30, CMED-101 - Scholarship Information Session, LCS-NH
November 2011 - June 2010 - Submit Study Abroad Application Form and $500 deposit to reserve a space
February 7 - Scholarship Application deadline at 4:00pm.
March 9 - First information session, FA201, 6:00pm
April 6 - Second information session, FA201, 6:00pm
May 11 - Third information session (Students must have an up-to-date passport by this date), FA201, 6:00pm
June 8 - Final information session (mandatory orientation session), FA201, 6:00pm
July 11 - First class meeting at LSC-NH
July 16 - Leave for Spain, flying into Madrid
July 17-21 - Classes in Madrid
July 22- July 27 - Classes in Barcelona
July 27 - Leave for Texas, flying into Houston
August 3 - Final meeting at LSC-NH (required journal due)