Office of Emergency Management
| Fire Safety
Fire Safety Planning & Procedures
- Request a copy of your campus Fire Safety Plan information.
- Post emergency numbers near all telephones.
- Post emergency instructions and evacuation routes in conspicuous locations. Mark safe routes, alternate routes and refuge or safe areas.
- Know all the building exit routes. Keep exit routes clear.
- Volunteer to serve as a Fire Warden or Buddy.
- Attended Fire Safety Training.
- Participate in fire exit drills.
Fire Safety Directory (login required)