| Departments and Services
| Student Learning Resource Center
| LSC-University Park Library
As a student, staff, or faculty member at the Lone Star College-University Park you may borrow books, videos, and other library materials through many
sources.>>To find books, contact a LSC-University Park Librarian.
- Borrow books from the Lone Star College Libraries
Materials may be ordered from the collections of other LSC campus libraries or the Harris County Public Library and the Montgomery County Memorial Library System to be delivered to the LSC-University Park Library for pick up. To borrow or order materials, you will need one of the following:
- University of Houston and University of Houston Downtown students are able to borrow items from their university libraries for delivery to LSC-University Park library (UHS Northwest Service Desk) for convenient pick up. When you are finished with the material, return it to the LSC-University Park library to be returned to your home library via the TexPress system
- Borrow books from any library in the United States via Interlibrary Loan (ILL) Service
LSC-University Park students, staff and faculty may request material from any library in the United States via the Lone Star College System Library's Interlibrary Loan service. Material will be delivered to the LSC-University Park Library for pick-up.
- Students of LSC-University Center partners can select their school's Interlibrary Loan information page below to order library materials. For assistance, contact a LSC-University Park Librarian.
- Use 45,000+ ebooks IMMEDIATELY via the netLibrary online archive
Over 45,000 full-text electronic books are available immediately both on & off campus (if you are off campus, you'll need to login with your home university ID) through our netLibrary collection. Logon, create an account, and start reading!
If you need assistance borrowing, requesting, or finding books through any of these processes, please contact a LSC-University Park Librarian.