Student Services » LSC Locations » LSC-University Park » Departments and Services » Student Learning Resource Center » LSC-University Park Library »
Study Room Reservations
The Student Learning Resource Center has 4 small group study rooms available for current Lone Star College students.
Request A Reservation
You will receive an email confirmation of your reservation which includes a link to cancel the reservation if needed.
Room Usage Guidelines
- Rooms are intended for group study (2 or more Lone Star College students).
- Furniture should not be moved into or out of the study rooms.
- Unfortunately, these rooms are not soundproof. You don't have to be silent, but please be conscious of your group's volume, especially when others are studying in an adjacent room.
- All rules that apply to the rest of the SLRC apply within the study rooms, including:
- Snacks and covered drinks are welcome, but please eat your meals in the cafeteria or at Minuti cafe on the second floor.
- Smoking, vaping, and alcohol consumption are not allowed at any time.
- When your reservation has ended, tidy up the room and return the token to the front desk. Note: these room tokens can and will accumulate late fees at the usual reserve rate ($0.50/hr).