Study Room Reservations
The Student Learning Resource Center has 4 small group study rooms available for students. These rooms were previously available on a first-come, first-serve basis, but starting on July 20, 2015, these rooms will instead be available on a reservation basis.
Request A Reservation
You will need to confirm your reservation through the confirmation email within 2 hours to keep your reservation. This email will also give you the option to cancel your reservation if you change your mind.
Room Usage Guidelines
- Rooms are intended for group study (2 or more Lone Star College students).
- Furniture should not be moved into or out of the study rooms.
- Unfortunately, these rooms are not soundproof. You don't have to be silent, but please be conscious of your group's volume, especially when others are studying in an adjacent room.
- All rules that apply to the rest of the SLRC apply within the study rooms, including:
- Snacks and covered drinks are welcome, but please eat your meals in the cafeteria or at Minuti cafe on the second floor.
- Smoking, vaping, and alcohol consumption are not allowed at any time.