Theatre Policy & Information
Parking and Directions
The Lone Star College-CyFair campus is located at the intersection of Barker Cypress and West roads. To access the campus, turn west onto West Rd. (right if coming from 290, left if coming from 529). Make the immediate right at the first campus entrance (Entrance 2) and proceed to the stop sign. Turn left at the stop sign and drive into the parking lot. Theatre parking is the first two parking lots on your right.
The theatre is located inside the Center for the Arts building on the right.
Visit Google Maps for directions.
- All performances are open seating unless otherwise indicated.
- All children are required to have a ticket and must be able to sit in their own seat without disturbing other audience members or they will be asked to leave.
- Latecomers are NOT guaranteed seats.
- If you arrive late or leave the theatre once the performance has begun, you may be denied entrance or be asked to sit in the closest available seat. Seating location and entry is at the discretion the House Manager. There is no late seating or re-entry for performances in the Black Box theatre.
Box Office Procedures
- The Box Office opens 1 hour prior to the start of each performance. We recommend patrons arrive 30 minutes prior to the start of the performance to enter the theatre on time.
- Exchanges are done at the discretion of the Box Office Manager. There are no refunds. Discounted ticket rates are available for groups of 10 or more. Please contact the Box Office for more information: 281.290.5201.
- Would you like to receive periodic communications from us via e-mail or direct mail? If so, proceed to our Communication Request Form.
- To request accommodations due to disability, please contact the Counseling Department 10 business days prior to the event date. Phone: 281.290.3260