Lone Star College's Office of Technology Services (OTS) maintain "Closed" and "Open" labs to provide access to reliable computing resources and common software applications.
- Promotes student engagement
- Access to applications required in certain areas of study
- Access to packages individuals might need occasionally but not often enough to justify their purchase
- Provide an opportunity to learn about applications individuals might otherwise never have a chance to try
- Convenient locations, most with printing and scanning resources
- Support staff to answer questions
- A variety of standard and specialized software
- Specialized departmental labs in some schools and colleges
- AV equipment in most classrooms
What to Expect
- High availability of classroom resources
- Quick response time for classroom technology issues
- Refer to the Service Desk for target support resolution time.
- Report lost or damaged equipment immediately via the Service Desk.
- Respect lab staff.
How to get support or make a request
Contact OTS Service Desk 24/7/365.
We're happy to help!
Click Service Center
(toll free 866.614.5014)