Lone Star College's Office of Technology Services (OTS) offers audio/visual services that include professional audio/visual presentation support, computer display, sound reinforcement, and audio recording services.
- Promotes student engagement
- Enhanced classroom experience
- Professionally trained A/V technicians
- State-of-the-art A/V equipment
- Video and audio recording and editing
- Video projection and computer display
- Sound reinforcement
- Audio recording services
- Audio/visual equipment setup and operation
- Video teleconferencing
- Live events
What to Expect?
- Please request special A/V services at least 3 business days in advance.
- Services are based on equipment and personnel availability.
Report lost or damaged equipment immediately to the OTS Service Desk.
How to get support or make a request
Contact OTS Service Desk 24/7/365. We're happy to help!
Visit the LSC Service Center or call 832.813.6600 (toll free 866.614.5014).