Lone Star College's Office of Technology Services (OTS) provides data center operations and facilties to provide 24/7/365 operation and environmental monitoring, as well as control for systems and network infrastructure.
OTS facilities feature secure physical access, firewall security, raised flooring, environmental air conditioning for optimal hardware operating temperature, uninterruptible power supply (UPS) and power conditioning systems, and fire suppression for equipment protection.
- Well-designed environment for high-availability services
- Cost-effective, leveraging use of shared facilities
- Improved standardization based on common requirements, procedures, and practices
- Productivity gains through use of operations management automation tools
- Co-located data centers that can provide all services
- Physical card-access security
- Firewall protection
- Environmentally monitored 24/7/365 operating facility
- Multiple redundant tier 1 Internet service providers
What to Expect?
Service delivery 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
How to get support or make a request
Contact OTS Service Desk 24/7/365. We're happy to help!
Visit the Service Center or call 832.813.6600 (toll free 866.614.5014).