Lone Star College's Office of Technology Services (OTS) provides technical consulting services to faculty, staff and administrators on how to best use technology on their business objectives at LSCS.
- Ensures that implemented technology: comports with LSCS strategic technology goals; meets or exceeds LSCS established standards; and will operate properly within the LSCS environment.
- Provides technical expertise and innovative ideas to technology initiatives
- Provides professional management skills to technology initiatives
- Project scoping and planning
- Business process and system design
- Project management support
- Get advice from experts in many subjects
- Get decision support from seasoned experts
What to Expect?
- Coordination and information collection with the hardware/software vendor
- Network configuration changes
- Infrastructure assessment
- Assistance in obtaining cost proposals for infrastructure changes required
- Obtain high-quality technical advice and expertise
- Obtain innovative ideas
Notify OTS at project inception to provide technical consulting to help ensure project success.
How to get support or make a request
Contact OTS Service Desk 24/7/365.
We're happy to help!
Click OTS Service Desk
(toll free 866.614.5014)