Lone Star College's Office of Technology Services (OTS) offers network printing that enables faculty, staff and students to use centralized, departmental and classroom printers across the system.
- One high quality printer can be shared by everyone within the department to reduce cost
- Several printing options available
- Duplex printing to lower printing cost
- High availability
- Print jobs can be submitted from any computer on the network to assigned network printers
- Access to certain printers can be restricted based on AD Access Control Lists.
- Faculty and staff can view their current page allocations and manage their print jobs.
What to Expect?
- Network printers are available with minimal downtime.
- Printing can be redirected to other printers if a preferred printer isn't available.
- Report problems or requests for assistance to the OTS Service Desk.
- Purchase toner and supplies from approved suppliers.
- Recycle/properly dispose of spent toner cartridges and supplies.
- Purchase paper.
How to get support or make a request
Contact OTS Service Desk 24/7/365.
We're happy to help!
Click OTS Service Desk
(toll free 866.614.5014)