Honors College Forms
Honors College Application
All students wishing to enroll in the Honors College who meet the admission requirements should complete the following:
Incoming Freshmen wishing to apply to be an Honors College Fellow IN ADDITION TO THE HONORS COLLEGE should complete the following:
Honors Special Topic Forms
Honors students who plan to complete an Honors Contract MUST complete these forms:
- Honors Independent Research Project Guidelines FA17?
- FA 17 Honors Special Topics Independent Study Proposal and HONRH Agreement Form
- Honors Special Topics Independent Study Abstract Form
- Honors Special Topics Independent Study Completion Form (to be completed by faculty member)
- IRB Student Research Guidelines (for your information)
- Honors College Update Information Form (Current Honors Student)
- Honors College End of Semester Evaluation
It is recommended to review the Honors Special Topics Independent Study Student Checklist as a guide.
For further guidance on Honors Special Topics Independent Study Proposals please review the Honors Proposal Rubric.
To complete an Honors Special Topics Independent Study students must present at the Lone Star College-CyFair Undergraduate Research Day Conference, hosted on the last day of class each semester. The Honors College Conference Review and Honors College Conference Student Presentation Feedback Form (to be completed by a faculty member) are here to assist you.
- IRB Research Application Template
- IRB-NOI Template
- Informed Consent Form Template
- Tips for Submitting Honors College IRB Paperwork for Successful Approval
General Honors Scholarship
Students who are enrolled and in good standing with The Honors College may apply for Honors Scholarships using the Honors Scholarship Form.
Honors students who are eligible to graduate with Honors should submit the following documents (Fall Deadline: October 1st; Spring Deadline: February 1st )