Honors College Forms
Honors College Application
All students wishing to enroll in the Honors College who meet the admission requirements should complete the following:
Incoming Freshmen wishing to apply to be an Honors College Fellow IN ADDITION TO THE HONORS COLLEGE should complete the following:
Honors Independent Research Forms (HONRH)
Honors students who plan to complete an Honors Contract MUST complete these forms:
- Honors Independent Research Project Guidelines SP18?
- Honors Proposal Rubric.
- SP 18 Honors Special Topics Independent Study Proposal and HONRH Agreement Form
Abstract Submission Link (for Mentor Use) DUE APRIL 25, 2018
- Honors Special Topics Independent Study Completion Form (to be completed by faculty member)
To complete an Honors Special Topics Independent Study students must present their research at the Lone Star College-CyFair Undergraduate Research Day Conference, hosted on the last day of class each Fall and Spring semester.
- Honors College Undergraduate Research Day Best Practices
- Honors College Conference Student Presentation Feedback Form
IRB (Institutional Research Board) Resources
- IRB Research Application Template
- IRB-NOI Template
- Informed Consent Form Template
- A Guide to Designing and Implementing Surveys
- Tips for Submitting Honors College IRB Paperwork for Successful Approval
The Honors College Scholarship Application
Honors College Graduation Application and Survey
Honors students who are eligible to graduate with an Honors distinction should submit the following documents (Fall Deadline: October 1st; Spring Deadline: February 1st )