WELCOME to Lone Star College – Online!
We are glad you have decided to take online courses with us.New Student Online Orientation sessions are for first time in college students planning to take ONLY online courses for the upcoming semester.
New Student Online Orientation Process:
- Submit your Lone Star College Application
- Take placement test or submit test scores;
Visit our Placement Testing site for more information
- Complete an Online Orientation session
(your online advisor will provide you with proper access)
- Complete Online Readiness Assessment
(login using your myLoneStar username and password)
- Complete an Online Advising and Registration session with an online advisor PLEASE NOTE: New Student Online Orientation is for first time in college, fully online students ONLY.
To request that an Online Advisor to contact you, please fill out the following request form: