- You didn't have to drive to campus twice a week?
- You didn't have to pay for daycare while working on your education as an EMT?
- You could participate in live lectures?
- You could review, pause and play everything your professor said/did during lecture?
- You could interact with other students in a state-of-the-art lab?
Advanced courses are available through interactive internet lectures. Rather than drive to campus, you can participate in class time from your home or workplace. Labs are scheduled every other week. This program is great for the self-motivated, serious individual who wants to gain certification but doesn't want to commute.
Applications open February 1 and run through April 15.
Interested? Contact Kelly Weller at 936.271.6327 or kelly.e.weller@LoneStar.edu for more information on this great, innovative program.