Lone Star College's Office of Technology Services (OTS) provides each department access to the following network resources: File services for storage of documents, print services and a consistent user experience regardless of physical location
- Files are secure
- Files are backed up
- Files are highly available
- Versioning is available
- Convenient access from any location
- Facilitates collaboration
- Files are recoverable if corrupted, lost or deleted for up to 3 weeks
What to Expect?
- Network/file sharing resources availability 24/7/365
- Easy access to files from any location
- Customers must ensure that their files and other documents are saved in the location provided by OTS to facilitate a quick recovery in the case of data loss.
- Manage their documents to make sure documents that are no longer needed are disposed of.
- Be mindful of storing large files, such as video files, on the server.
How to get support or make a request
Contact OTS Service Desk 24/7/365.
We're happy to help!
Click OTS Service Desk
(toll free 866.614.5014)