Adjunct Certification Program
The Adjunct Certification Program is structured around four essential concepts of successful instruction
- Creating a Positive Environment for Learning
- Planning for Learning
- Instructing for Learning – Assessment and Evaluation
- Instructing for Learning – Teaching Strategies
The 10-week program includes
- Participation in a cohort group
- Approximately 24 hours of instruction
- Five face-to-face sessions with the remainder online and self-study
- Structured discussion boards
- Outcomes showcase
- Reflective journal
Each cohort group will be facilitated by a Lone Star College System faculty member. Upon successful completion, each participant will receive a one-time payment in the amount of $500.
Disclaimer: Participation and/or certification is not intended as a guarantee or promise of future full-time employment.
For more information, call 281.618.7176, visit Academic Building, Room 107, or contact mailto:Ace@LoneStar.edu.?