| Student Life
| Clubs & Organizations
| LSC-Kingwood Clubs
LSC-Kingwood: Truth Alliance
Truth Alliance Constitution
Meet the Truth Alliance Officers
Branson Ruddell, President
Kevin Salisbury, Vice President
- Why did you join this organization? I was asked to join, and I'm interested in the mission of the Truth Alliance.
- What are your goals for the semester? To have an incredible impact for Christ on the people around me; to work hard "as to the Lord" in all that I do; to show love to everyone.
- What are your goals for the organization? To reach out to people that don't have a relationship with Christ or who need strengthening in their walk with the Lord.
- What are your career interests? Missions and law enforcement.
- What are your hobbies outside of school? Sports; studying God's Word; serving in various mission opportunities; mentoring and encouraging other Christians; music (and worship through music).
I grew up in Ohio and moved to Texas when I was young. I've been homeschooled my entire life and surrendered myself to Christ when I was five years old. I have been going to church all my life, and I attend Humble Area's First Baptist Church. My career plans are not definitely outlined, so as of now, I am waiting on the Lord's direction for my life and in the meantime serving Him wherever I am.
"If you have trouble understanding the validity of God's Word or do not believe it is valid and is truth, this club will present the evidence behind God's Word." -Kevin Salisbury
Hannah McDuffee, Librarian
Major: Undeclared/Dual Credit
- Why did you join this organization? To further the kingdom of God by assisting to provide and discuss evidence for the Christian Worldview.
- What are your goals for the semester? Among others, to firstly glorify God i everything, and to expand my knowledge base.
- What are your goals for the organization? To enlighten and open up the minds of students, providing evidence for the Biblical Christian Worldview.
- What are your career interests? Unknown, although business and communications are among possible interests.
- What are your hobbies outside of school? I play competitive basketball, and I also loe to play guitar and read.
I am a homeschooled dual credit student at Lone Star College, hoping to obtain credit hours to transfer to a university next year. I fully understood and believed in God at a young age, and my goal since has been to fulfill the great commission in "making disciples of all nations".
"The Truth Alliance is interested in providing direct evidence for the Christian Worldview. Most aren't introduced to evidence for this viewpoint, so now is your chance to get informed!" -Hannah McDuffee
Edward Stitt, Head of Research
- Why did you join this organization? Because I love Jesus
- What are your goals for the semester? To find out what I want to do in life
- What are you career interests? Ministry
- What are your hobbies outside of school? Reading, running, and playing Ultimate Frisbee
I was born on Septeber 14th, 1993. I have a twin brother, older sister, and wonderful parents. I love Jesus and try to live for Him the best I can.
"Truth Alliance is a great way to learn about the evidence of God by using logic and observing the things around us." - Edward Stitt
Madison Stratton, Secretary
Major: Undeclared/Dual Credit
- Why did you join this organization? Because I completely support it's purpose. I want to help reach this campus for Christ by outlining the evidence for the Christian Worldview.
- What are your goals for the semester? To bring glory to God by reaching people for Christ. Also, I want to learn more so I can be "ready to give a defense for the hope" in me.
- What are your goals for the organization? To illustrate the factual basis of the Christian Worldview to Christians and non-Christians alike - whether Faculty or students.
- What are your career interests? I will receive my AA degree in May. I will attend a 4-ear University to get my Master's in Mathematics so that I can be a professor.
- What are your hobbies outside of school? Varsity basketball, any sports, volunteering, babysitting, tutoring, and reading.
I am a 17-year old dual credit student at LSC-Kingwood, which I have attended for 3 years. I believed in Christ at age 3, and my goal ever since has been to fulfill the Great Commission: to make disciples in all the earth - at my job, with my classmates, students and professors.
"Ever wondered why so many famous scientists were Christians? Or if there is actualy any scientific evidence that supports Christianity? Come to the Truth Alliance to find out!" -Madison Stratton
For more information, contact: