Help with Transcripts
Lone Star College utilizes the National Student Clearinghouse, to process all official transcript requests. For all colleges and universities participating in the Electronic Transcript Exchange (SPEEDE), the default delivery option will appear as ‘Send Electronically to US College or Agency'. These are institutions that have agreed in advance to exchange transcripts electronically, which is the fastest and most secure delivery method. For all other recipients, you can choose the method of deliver.
Important information related to your transcript order:
- Paper/Mail Delivery - Transcripts will be processed and mailed within 2 business days.
- Hold for Pick-up - You MUST select the Lone Star College campus of your choice for hold requests to be processed. Transcripts not picked up after 30 days will be destroyed.
- Electronic PDF delivery - This option may be selected after verifying that your recipient will accept this form of delivery.
- Additional Documents - Ordering online enables you to upload documents that must accompany your transcript (e.g. LSAC, AMCAS, and/or scholarship forms). You will be presented with the upload option while placing your order.
- Status updates will be emailed or sent via text-message.
- Online transcript tracking is available.
Official transcripts are $9.00 each. Transcripts can be ordered online using any major credit card. Your credit card will be charged when your transcript is sent. The following is required to order a transcript online:
- A valid major credit card
- An email account
- Your signed consent (provided during the order process)
For questions about the transcript ordering process, check the Transcript Ordering Help or contact the National Student Clearinghouse at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-742-4200. For other transcript questions, contact Student Records at Registrar@LoneStar.edu or 281-290-2721.