Form a study group with the help of the Learning Center!
Why should we form a study group?
- Statistically, students who study with their peers earn higher grades than those who study by themselves.
- The study group atmosphere helps to support good study habits.
- You can help yourself and your peers by interacting and thinking critically during a study group session.
Why should I form my study group through the Learning Center?
The Learning Center will provide your group with the following amenities:
- A group study room
- A seminar on effective study groups
- A mentor tutor
- Learning Center resources (books, DVDs, videos, etc.)
How do I get started?
Find a few students in your class that are interested, complete this form and return it to the Learning Center in PAC 200. A Learning Center representative will contact you with more information.