LSC-Tomball Honors by Contract
Students may earn one of three designations on their transcript that will be recognized at graduation.
- Honors in Research - at least nine contract credit hours
- High Honors in Research - at lest fifteen contract credit hours
- Highest Honors in Research - at least twenty-one contract credit hours
Requirements are fairly simple. A student must have completed at least nine college level credit hours with a grade point average of 3.25 or higher, and must currently be enrolled in, or must have completed within the last year, a course in the discipline within which the research falls.
The steps from there are---
- Submit an Honors College application - Click here
- Contact an Honors contract Mentor from the list below.
- Once the mentor agrees, work with him or her to get the proposal ready. This MUST be completed BEFORE NOON September 18, 2015.
- Complete and submit the online Honors Contract with the attached proposal no later than NOON September 18, 2015 Click here
- Be sure to fulfill all the contract requirements, including regular meetings with the mentor, submitting the essay on time and presenting the work on Honors Conference Day. Specific dates will be emailed to all contract students.
- Attend an Honors Contract Workshop. The dates and times will be announced later through MyLonestar email.
If you have any questions, please contact the Honors College office.
Honors Contract Mentors Spring 2015
Lisa.R.Morales@lonestar.edu Occupational Therapy