- Meet with an advisor to review your graduation program requirements.
- Submit Graduation application in your myLoneStar Student Center.
- Explore the Transfer, Resource and Career (TRAC) Center for transfer and career opportunities after graduation. The TRAC Center is located in Bldg. C, 227.
- Attend Graduation Orientation on date to be determined in Building D, Theater. Check-in begins at 4 PM.
- Get your cap & gown for Commencement 2017. See Caps, Gowns and Invitation information below.
- Attend Commencement - date and location to be released Fall 2016.
- Caps, Gowns and Invitations
Graduation caps, gowns and invitations may be purchased at the LSC-Montgomery Bookstore.
- Phi Theta Kappa (PTK)
Members of Phi Theta Kappa (PTK) may order additional graduation accessories from the Phi Theta Kappa Society. Items available include stole, cords, key medallion and tassel.
Graduates will have their pictures taken by a professional photographer at the ceremony. In addition to individual pictures, a group shot of all graduates will be taken. Students and their families will have the opportunity to purchase the photographs, and the photographer’s information will be sent to students following the commencement ceremony. Order pictures - Available soon!
All commencement participants will receive a commemorative diploma cover during the ceremony. Please note the following:
Diplomas will be mailed from the System Office (not individual campuses) after requirements are certified. Mailings will occur mid-June for May graduates, mid-September for summer graduates, and mid-February for December graduates.
Questions regarding Diplomas? Contact your Graduation Specialist.