ETS Calendar and Events
FIELD TRIPS/COLLEGE VISITS:
Saturday, April 2, 2016 - Sam Houston State University (registration forms coming soon)
MONEY MATTERS; FINANCIAL LITERACY DAY
Date: Saturday, February 20, 2016: (open to all middle/high school students and parents)
Time: 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Location: Lone Star College-North Harris.
To attend you must complete the Money Matters Registration form & the Participant Release & Indemnification form.
1. High School Students: Money Matters Registration form
Middle School Students: Money Matters Registration form
2. Participant Release & Indemnification Agreement form
In-School FAFSA: (FOR SENIORS ONLY)
School: Westfield HS
Tuesday, February 16, 2016
Tuesday, February 23, 2016
School: Klein Forest HS
Wednesday, February 17, 2016
Wednesday, February 24, 2016
Wednesday, March 2, 2016
School: Nimitz HS
Thursday, February 18, 2016
SUMMER LEADERSHIP ACADEMY
June 21-23, 2016 - Summer Leadership Academy for rising 7th, 8th & 9th Grades from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. at Lone Star College-North Harris.
July 11-13, 2016 - Summer Leadership Academy for rising 10th, 11th, & 12th Grades from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. at Lone Star College-North Harris.
***Field Trip/Workshop/Summer Leadership Academy forms may be submitted by***
1. Email to: NHETS@lonestar.edu
2. Fax to ETS at 281-765-7788 Attn: Mrs. Gonzalez
3. Klein Intermediate: Janie Elmore, Counselor
4. Wells Middle School: Ivan Kerguelen, 7th Grade Counselor / Chaka Lawton, 8th Grade Counselor
5. Wunderlich Intermediate: Britney Jackson, 6th Grade Counselor
6. KFHS: Michelle McCharen, College & Career Readiness Counselor
7. Nimitz High School: Robert Kaping, Counselor
8. Nimitz 9th Grade: Sharon Thomas, Counselor Secretary
9. Westfield High School: Gracie Barcena, Counselor Secretary