Consumer & Safety Information
Required Disclosures and Consumer Information
This webpage provides a comprehensive location for links to information about Lone Star College on a variety of subjects which may be helpful to prospective students, their families, high school counselors, as well as prospective employees, current students and current employees.
This information is presented to comply with the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008, which requires institutions of higher education to disclose information and reports on various aspects of the institution's policies, procedures, operations and costs.
- Notice of Availability of Institutional and Financial Aid Information
- Contact Information for Assistance in Obtaining Financial Aid Information
- Student Financial Aid Information for Future and Current Students
- Legal Notices & Equal Opportunity Statement
- Equal Opportunity Statement
- Online Resume/Institutional Profile
- Voter Registration
- Student Handbook
- FSA Eligibility for Study Abroad
General Institutional Information
- Privacy of Student Record - Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
Authorization to Release Educational Records (pdf)
FERPA Privacy Request Form (pdf)
For additional information on FERPA, visit the
U.S. Department of Education website.
- Consumer Information on College Navigator Website
- Student Diversity
- Cost of Attendance (2015-2016)
- Cost of Attendance (2016-2017)
- Tuition/Fees/Differential Program Fees
- Net Price Calculator
- Facilities and Services Available to Students with Disabilities
- Disbursements & Refund Policy
- Requirements for Withdrawal and Return of Title IV
For more information on Withdrawal procedures, please visit the Student Services department at your campus.
- Textbook Information
- Academic Programs, LSCS Catalog
- Transfer of Credit Policies and Articulation Agreements
- Accreditation & Affiliations
- Copyright Information (Including Computer Use)
- Student Life & Activities
- Career & Job Placement Services
Health and Safety
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program
- Vaccination Policies
- Crime & Safety Information (Including Lone Star Alert Notification System)
- Annual Security Report
- Fire Safety
- Environmental, Health & Safety
- Service, Training, Officers, Prevention Program (STOPP)
Disclosure Requirements Relating to Education Loans
- Federal Student Loan Information
- National Student Loan Data System
- Entrance Counseling for Student Borrowers
All students awarded student loans must complete Entrance Counseling prior to the loan(s) being disbursed to the student account.
- Exit Counseling for Student Borrowers
All graduating students, or students who drop below 6 credit hours, must complete Exit Counseling.
- Notice of Federal Student Penalties for Drug Law Violations
Financial Aid Contact Center
Mon-Fri: 7:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.