Consumer & Safety Information
Required Disclosures and Consumer Information
This webpage provides a comprehensive location for links to information about Lone Star College on a variety of subjects which may be helpful to prospective students, their families, high school counselors, as well as prospective employees, current students and current employees. This information is presented to comply with the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008, which requires institutions of higher education to disclose information and reports on various aspects of the institution's policies, procedures, operations and costs.
General Student Disclosures
Financial Aid Information
- Financial Assistance Available to Students
Information is provided on our Financial Aid website for enrolled students determining eligibility for Financial Assistance.
- Contact Information for Assistance in Obtaining Financial Aid Information
- Student Financial Aid Information for Future and Current Students
- FSA Eligibility for Study Abroad
General Institutional Information
- Privacy of Student Record - Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
For additional information on FERPA, visit the
U.S. Department of Education website.
- Consumer Information on College Navigator Website
- Services Available to Students with Disabilities
- Student Body Diversity
- Cost of Attendance
- Net Price Calculator
- Disbursements & Refund Policy
- Requirements for Withdrawal and Return of Title IV
For more information on Withdrawal procedures, please visit your home campus.
- Textbook Information
- Academic Programs, LSCS Catalog
- Transfer of Credit Policies and Articulation Agreements
- Accreditation & Affiliations
- Copyright Information (Including Computer Use)
Health and Safety
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program
Program under review. For more information on Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention, please visit the Student Services department at your campus.
- Alcohol, Tobacco, and Other Drug Campus Policy
Notice of Penalties for Alcohol, Tobacco, and Drug Law Violations.
- Vaccination Policies
- Crime & Safety Information (Including Lone Star Alert Notification System)
- Annual Security Report
- Fire Safety
Information about Athletics
Disclosure Requirements Relating to Education Loans
- State and Federal Grant Programs
- Federal Student Loan Information
- National Student Loan Data System
- Entrance Counseling for Student Borrowers
All students awarded student loans must complete Entrance Counseling prior to the loan(s) being disbursed to the student account.
- Exit Counseling for Student Borrowers
All graduating students, or students who drop below 6 credit hours, must complete Exit Counseling.
Financial Aid Contact Center
Mon-Fri: 7:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.