Communities in Schools of Houston
WHO WE ARE:
We are a nationwide network of passionate professionals working in public schools to surround students with a community of support, empowering them to stay in school and achieve in life.NEED SUPPORTIVE GUIDANCE?
NEED SOME HELP? We can connect students to services that provide:
- Emergency Needs: Food, Shelter and Clothing
- Supportive Guidance: Family and Personal Concerns
- Crisis Intervention: Grief and Trauma
- Social and Life Skills Support
- Positive Self-image and Self-worth
- Relationship Skills Training
- Goal Setting
- Strategies for Managing Stress, Anxiety, and Depression
- Mental Health & Community Resource Referrals
Communities in Schools counselors are available at LSC-North Harris, LSC-Greenspoint Center and LSC-Victory Center.
CIS Contact Information
Susan Underwood, LMSW
Maria Reyna, LMSW
Call 281.618.5412 for appointments.
Chad Touchette, LMFT
Call 281.260.3142 for appointments.
Amanda Howard, MS, LPC, LMFTA
Call 281.810.5633 for appointments.