| LSC-Tomball President
| Vice President of Instruction
| Center for Organization and Teaching Excellence (COTE)
LSC-Tomball COTE 101 Series
The COTE 101 series is designed to provide the basics on many different aspects the Lone Star College System, its offerings, initiatives, and accreditation.
View the COTE 101 Archive to review materials from previous presentations
What makes LSC-Tomball unique and compelling?
Date: March 27, 2014 Time: 1:01pm Location: N-103
An introduction to the people, programs, accomplishments, and history of Lone Star College-Tomball. The purpose of this workshop is to familiarize participants with the unique aspects of LSC-Tomball programs, people, and culture in a fun and compelling way. At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Describe distinctive Tomball academic and Student Success programs
- Celebrate the accomplishments of Tomball personnel
- Recognize LSC-Tomball organizational structure and the goals of campus leaders
- Articulate the components of a compelling vision and direction for the future
- Locate and access resources provided by the LSC-Tomball leadership
What is the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board and how does it work?
Date: April 16, 2014 Time: 1:01pm Location: N-103
A comprehensive overview of the mission, purpose and authority of the THECB. The purpose of this workshop is to provide an overview of the mission, purpose and authority of the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board (THECB). At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Articulate the role, purpose and authority of the THECB
- Identify the major divisions of the THECB Access and navigate the THECB website
- Utiliize various tools and resources available from the THECB