Application Process, Eligibility, Course Offerings, Honors Scholarships
Applying to The Honors College at LSC-Montgomery
- Students interested in participating in The Honors College at LSC-Montgomery must complete the online application available at http://www.lonestar.edu/HonorsCollegeApply.htm.
- Once this is completed you will receive an email from email@example.com verifying your eligibility (or requesting additional information to help determine eligibility) and providing a link to sign up for the required honors orientation.
- You may then select one or more honors courses for the upcoming semester (see below) and register for class by submitting your registration request to MontgomeryHonors@LoneStar.edu or stopping by the Honors College at LSC-Montgomery, located in Bldg. G, 204 and registering in person.
Eligibility Criteria for Participation in the Honors College
Open to new or returning students with at least one of the following:
- A high school GPA of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale
- SAT Score of 1240 (combined mathematics , reading & writing) within past five years
- ACT Score of 26 (composite) within past five years
- 9 or more college credit hours with a minimum 3.25 GPA
SP '19 Honors Section Offerings through LSC-Montgomery
- BIOLH.1409.4201 Reg. #11070-Biology II for Non-Science Majors TTH (12:00pm-2:50pm)-Anitha Iyer
- CHEMH.1412.4201 Reg. #12779- General Chemistry II TTH (8am-10:50am) –Crista Force
- ENGLH.2328.4101 Reg. #4142- Survey of American Literature: Civil War through the Present- MW (11:30am-12:50pm)-Mary Lasco
- GOVTH.2306.4002 Reg. #14331 Texas Government -MW (1pm-2:20pm)-Dana Morales
- HISTH.1301.4201 Reg. #3263 United States History to 1877- TTH (11:30am-12:50pm)-Betsy Powers
- HISTH.1302.4201 Reg. #15371 United States History Since 1877-TTH (2:30pm-3:50pm)-William Morgan
- PHILH.2306.4301 Reg. #11887 Introduction to Ethics -TTH (1:00pm-2:20pm)-Timothy Cowan