Lone Star College-Montgomery Live Entertainment Scholarships
Lone Star College–Montgomery Live Entertainment Technology offers a variety of scholarships for students. If you are aspiring to be an audio-visual technician or want to work behind the scenes enhancing live performances by affecting the audience's senses-using audio, video and lighting technologies appropriate to the production, then check out the following guidelines for your scholarship opportunity.
- Declare Live Entertainment Technology as major.
- Maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA in all LET curriculum courses.
- Maintain a minimum 2.0 overall GPA.
- Work 4 hours per week in LET lab or other designated area.
To Apply for A Scholarship
- Students must submit an application.
- Students must audition (acting) or demonstrate technical proficiency (technical).
- For more information contact Chase Waites at Chase@LoneStar.edu or 936.271.6127
Scholarship Application (fill out, print, sign, submit)
To support our growing live entertainment program, you can give to the Lone Star College Foundation. Please indicate your donation is for "LSC-Montgomery Live Entertainment Technology Scholarships." Your donation is tax deductible.