Tutoring at LSC-Greenspoint Center
Student Enrichment Center (SEC), Rooms 308 & 311
Free, drop-in tutoring is available at LSC-Greenspoint Center!
Tutoring is available to any enrolled LSCS credit student who wants to do well academically. It is "ok" to start working with a tutor early in the semester, instead of waiting until there might be a problem.
Learning takes time. Working with a tutor early in the semester creates a strong foundation of knowledge that you can build on - even when concepts become more challenging.
Tips for your first visit:
- Bring your Student ID card.
- Bring your class syllabus.
- Bring your text book and any other materials needed (calculator, assignments, etc.)
- Try to do the work by yourself first. This allows you to explain where/when there is a problem.
- Plan ahead - visit a few days before a deadline and plan to work on a specific assignment.
Fall 2014 Tutoring Hours
Monday Noon - 9:00 p.m. Tuesday Noon - 9:00 p.m. Wednesday Noon - 9:00 p.m. Thursday Noon - 9:00 p.m. Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Monday 9:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. Tuesday 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. Wednesday 9:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. Thursday 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. Friday 9:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Monday 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. Tuesday 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. Wednesday 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.