VFW Nursing Scholarship
"Proud of Our Past, Committed to Our Future"
Scholarships to be awarded –
- 1st Place $2,000
- 2nd Place $1,500
- 3rd Place $1,000
Scholarship Application requirements –
1) Nursing Student who is on track to graduate (at any level) in 2018.
2) Must be attending a Texas College or University. GPA of 3.0 or better (verification needed, current transcript required).
3) Must be a U.S. Citizen.
4) Double-Spaced Typewritten Essay. 300 words or less on
“Having chosen the career in nursing...what impact do you feel you can have on veterans and their families.”
6) Current Transcript (GPA included).
7) 2 Letters of Recommendation from Current Clinical Instructor or Nursing School Counselor.
8) Completed application packets must be postmarked, and mailed, by May 1, 2017
Application Mailing Information –
Nursing Scholarship Application
2107 Aaron Ross Way
Round Rock, Texas 78665
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION – PLEASE CONTACT RENEE CLARK
ReneeSClark@msn.com (please put “Nursing Scholarship” in subject line)
Home - 512-291-3663 (please leave a detailed message)
Cell - 512-269-8643 (please leave a detailed message)