The Parent and Family Academy at Lone Star College-Tomball is a college preparation program for parents and family members of future and incoming LSC-Tomball Timberwolves. We believe the earlier a student and their family begin to prepare and understand the college process, the better transition a student will have.
The Parent and Family Academy programming components include:
- Workshops that focus on “How to Pay” for college
- Information sessions with CLASS Academic Advisor regarding academic and career advising
- Better Together: Parents and LSC-Tomball Partners in Student Success presentation
- Leading the Pack: How to Support your First Generation College Student presentation
- Parent and Family Orientation
The Center for Leadership, Academic and Student Success is committed to engaging and educating our local community on how to support future and current college students. All programming will be available in English and Spanish. We invite local ISD's, churches, companies, etc interested in having CLASS staff present complete the following form: Presentation Request Form