Connect with the LSC-Tomball 2018-19 Priorities
2018-2019 Annual Cycle of Effectiveness Overview
System Top 5 and Campus Leads
- Dr. Lee Ann Nutt: Partnerships
- Dr. Jerrel Wade: Financial Responsibility & Accountability
- Ms. Ann Johnson: Student Success:
- Dr. Scott Stallman: Academic & Workforce Program Quality
- Dr. Jackie Thomas: Culture
LSC-Tomball 5 College Strategies
- Expand and deepen strategic partnerships to collectively impact student, college and community success.
- Sustain financial wellness through transparent planning and collaborative decision-making while expanding resources to support teaching and learning.
- Empower students to succeed in college and in life through the Global Grit Experience and Tomball 2020 strategies.
- Ensure all instructional programs provide students with the best possible learning experience.
- Create and sustain a compelling and empowering college culture for employees and students.
- Partnerships: Rally partners around each LSC-T location to enhance the student experience and increase community support.
- Financial Responsibility and Accountability: Generate grant funding in support of student achievement.
- Student Success: Provide exemplary teaching and service by taking personal ownership for the student experience.
- Academic and Workforce Program Quality: Provide professional development, financial resources and administrative support so all instructional programs become the best they can be for the benefit of students.
- Culture: Nurture a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion for employees and students.