Connect with the LSC-Tomball 2017-18 Priorities
2017-2018 Annual Cycle of Effectiveness Overview
System Top 5 and Campus Leads
- Dr. Lee Ann Nutt: Partnerships
- Dr. Jerrel Wade: Financial Responsibility & Accountability
- Ms. Ann Johnson: Student Success:
- Dr. Scott Stallman: Academic & Workforce Program Quality
- Dr. Jackie Thomas: Culture
LSC-Tomball 5 College Strategies
- Build relationships with key organizations to collectively impact student, college and community success.
- Achieve financial wellness through transparent processes and collaborative efforts to increase funding and steward existing resources.
- Achieve student success through Tomball 2020 scholarship, award, offering and student strategies.
- Achieve academic and workforce program quality by developing a framework for supporting and growing LSC-Tomball workforce programs.
- Create and sustain a compelling and empowering college culture.
- Transcend 249
- Spend wisely and earn more.
- Keep students close while they are far away.
- Positively impact student access, success, completion, and employability.
- Keep LSC-Tomball a place people want to flourish.
Initiatives For 2017–2018
- Ensure uninterrupted access, minimal disruptions and continued enrollment growth despite challenges presented by 249.
- Conservatively manage existing resources, help departments meet operational and student learning goals, and increase revenue to benefit college, community, and student success.
- Stay connected and engaged with students as online and satellite enrollment grows.
- Further enhance strategic course scheduling, academic and workforce pathways, developmental education initiatives, and provide digital credentials as evidence of achievement.
- Offer meaningful opportunities for faculty and staff to connect, grow, and make positive contributions to the college.