All of our lab and classroom machines have Deep Freeze installed. This feature prevents against unwanted workstation changes or installs by restoring our computers back to original state upon reboot. This will aid in virus spreads or worm attacks on a machine, thus causing inoperable equipment during valuable class time. A simple reboot can resolve the issue.
Any work that is saved to the computer will be lost once rebooted. But, there are ways you can still save your data.
· You can save to the Temp Store drive (T:) Deep Freeze Storing Files on the T
· Save items on your H: drive (for full time faculty only) Deep Freeze Storing Files on the H
· Simply email your data to your LSCS account for later retrieval. Deep Freeze e-mail the document to yourself
· Save items to a portable device, such as a USB thumb drive.
Classroom AV Equipment Instructions:
· Touch Screen Classrooms. Touch screen combine classroom instructions
· Classrooms w/touch button plates. Instructions for using Touch-button Wallplate in Standard Classrooms
· Classrooms with Projector Control Software. Instructions for using projector control software in classrooms