Academy for Lifelong Learning: LSC-North Harris
A Learning Organization for Active, Older Adults
The Academy for Lifelong Learning (ALL) is a membership community that provides classes and activities for adults age 50 and older.
Membership costs $20 per academic calendar year and allows members to register for any class at this campus from September 1 through August 31. Some courses may require an additional material, workbook, or entry fee.
Become an ALL volunteer! You can teach classes, organize activities like our spring and fall open houses, or promote ALL in the community. If you're interested, contact Judith Springer at 281.765.7947 or Judith.A.Springer@lonestar.edu.
Watch for our Fall Open House Dates!
- Fall 2015
How to Register
If you are new or renewing your membership and need to pay your $20 annual membership fee, you may:
- Register online.
- Enter course number CCALL 3900004 NN100 (a keyword search for "ALL" or "Academy for Lifelong Learning" will not work)
- Follow the directions to identify yourself (name, social security, birth date, etc.)
- Don't forget the demographic information, reasons for attending and to check the verification box at the end of the page.
- Type in your credit card information.
- For online registration help, call our Help Desk at 832.813.6600.
- Mail a check with your registration form to LSC-North Harris ALL, 2700 W.W. Thorne Drive Houston, TX 77073.
- Call the Continuing Education Office 281.618.5634 or 281.618.5602 or the ALL office at 281.765.7947 or 281.618.5626 to register. You must either mail your payment or take your payment to the Admissions/Business office in the Academic Building. Business office accepts checks, cash and credit card payments.
If you are already a paid member and just want to register for classes, you may mail, phone (281.618.5634 or 281.618.5602), fax (281.618.1173), or bring your registration to the Community Education Building, Room CE 102.
Note: if you mail your registration, some classes or day trips may already be filled. Call for the most up-to-date availability.
Refund Policy: No refunds are given for yearly Academy for Lifelong Learning membership fees. Regarding classes, members must officially withdraw before class begins to receive a refund for the course fee. Otherwise, no refund will be given.
CE Policies & Forms
|Discrimination Complaint Process|
|Student Complaint Form|