Service Learning is a strategy for linking the classroom, community, and civic engagement through a teaching method which combines community service with academic instruction as it focuses on critical, reflective thinking and civic responsibility.
"I shall pass through this world but once. Any good therefore that I can do or any kindness that I can show to any human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again."
Service Learning Coordinator at CyFair
Service Learning Coordinator at Kingwood
Service Learning Coordinator at Montgomery
Service Learning Coordinator at Tomball
- Service Learning Community Partner Evaluation Form
- Service Learning Evaluation Form
- Service Learning Agreement
- Student Community Service Learning Final Evaluation
- Mid-Semester Progress Report