Lead Instructor Oil & Gas
Worked at Lone Star College Since
Area of Expertise
Electrical, Mechanical, Oil & Gas, Mechatronics, and Machining
Mathematics for Machining, Introduction to Oil & Gas, Basic Machine Shop Fundamentals, Blue Print Reading, CNC Centers (Milling), Machine Safety, Dimensional Inspection, Industrial Maintenance, Oil and Gas Floor Hand Class, Basic Electricity, Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Basic Hand Tools, Gearbox Power Transmission Distribution, Synchronous Motors, Frequency Controls, AC/DC Motors and Controls, Bearings, Pumps & Compressors, Directional Valves, Equipment Alignment, Equipment Inspection and PM & Lubrications
Degrees, Certifications, & Qualifications
- San Jacinto Jr. College Repair & Maintenance of Diesel Engines 5-78-78
- Allen Bradley SLC 500 PLC Programing 1989
- City of Houston Maintenance Electrician License 1989
- S.A.P. Qualified Operator 1991
- Worked 21.5 years for a Major Manufacturing company in Houston Texas.
- Lead Mechanic in Maintenance Dept. for 16 of my 21 years of service.
- Hands on Experience of installation of Conduit & Wiring (Sizing as well as Termination of wiring.)