The Honors College Admissions
Honors College students are selected from a competitive process that includes an evaluation of their GPA and/or test scores.
The Honors CollegeOpen to new or returning students with at least one of the following:
- A high school GPA of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale
- 1150 or higher on the SAT (combined math and critical reading sections)
- 26 or higher composite score on the ACT
- 3.25 GPA with 9 or more college credit hours
The Honors College Chancellor's FellowsHonors College Chancellor's Fellows are selected from a competitive process that includes an online application, letters of recommendation, official test scores, writing samples, and possibly an interview. To be eligible to join the Honors Scholars Fellows, an applicant must be a first-year student and meet the following criteria in addition to the entry criteria to The Honors College:
- Three letters of recommendation
- Writing sample
- Personal interview
- Completed FAFSA/TASFA
After completion of the online application, you will receive a checklist providing additional details.
Please note: The Honors College Fellows application for the 2017-2019 year is now open. Deadline to apply is April 15, 2017.
For more information on availability by campus, please contact your college Honors Director:
Or Contact The Honors College office:
Katharine Caruso, Ph.D.
Executive Director, LSCS Honors College
The Fellows are eligible for scholarships, study abroad and an Honors degree
- APPLY for the Honors College Chancellor's Fellows Award (NOW OPEN - Closes April 15th)
- Counselor/Teacher Chancellor's Honors College Fellow Nomination
- The Honors College Application
- Request More Information about The Honors College
|Maps & Tours|
|The Honors College at LSC Brochure|
|Browse the Catalog|
Contact & Campus Information
|Katharine Caruso, Ph.D.
LSC Honors College
Brian H. Kyser