The Honors College Admissions
Honors College students are selected from a competitive process that includes an evaluation of their GPA and/or test scores.
The Honors College
Open to new or returning students with at least one of the following:
- A high school GPA of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale
- 1150 or higher on the SAT (combined math and critical reading sections)
- 26 or higher composite score on the ACT
- 3.25 GPA with 9 or more college credit hours
The Honors College Chancellor's FellowsHonors College Chancellor's Fellows are selected from a competitive process that includes an online application, letters of recommendation, official test scores, writing samples, and possibly an interview. To be eligible to join the Honors Scholars Fellows, an applicant must be a first-year student and meet the following criteria in addition to the entry criteria to The Honors College:
- Three letters of recommendation
- Writing sample
- Personal interview
- Completed FAFSA/TASFA
Applications for the 2015-2017 Honors College Chancellor's Fellows program are now available, please click here for more information.
For more information on availability by campus, please contact your college Honors Director:
David Putz, Ph.D.
Steve Prewitt, Ph.D.
Or Contact The Honors College office:
The Fellows are eligible for scholarships, study abroad and an Honors degree
Campus Honors Colleges
- Honors College Chancellor's Fellows Application
- The Honors College Application (Fall 2015) -- Opens April 1st.
- Request More Information about The Honors College
- Counselor/Teacher Chancellor's Honors College Fellow Nomination
|Maps & Tours|
|The Honors College at LSC Brochure|
|Browse the |
|Katharine Caruso, Ph.D.
LSCS Honors College
David Putz, Ph.D.
Brian H. Kyser
Steven Prewitt, Ph.D.