Area of Study: Energy, Manufacturing & Construction
These programs will prepare you for a career as a technician, operator, manager, or supervisor in the energy, manufacturing, and construction industries.
The Pathway Plans below are suggested course plans created by faculty to help you plan your time at Lone Star and start strong on the path to your goals.
Talk to an advisor if:
- You're a part-time student and don't see a plan for a program.
- You took college courses elsewhere. You may be able to substitute those for required courses at LSC.
- You want to transfer to a four-year school. You should make sure your elective choices will transfer where you want to go.
- You have any questions or need help. Advisors are here to support you!
Advisors can be reached online, by phone, by email, or in person at an LSC campus. Check out the advising page for more information! Tip: Print your Pathway Plan or save it on your phone and bring it with you when you see an advisor.
- Academic Transfer
- Automotive Technology
- Construction Supervision
- Electrical Technology
- Engineering Design Technology
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning (HVAC) & Refrigeration
- Industrial Diesel Technology
- Industrial Electronics
- Inspection Technology
- Land Surveying & Mapping Technology
- Logistics Management
- Machining Technology
- Oil & Gas Drilling Services
- Process Technology