Area of Study: Health Sciences
These programs will prepare you for careers involving helping people or animals get the medical care they need, either through direct services or research and technical skills.
The Pathway Plans below are suggested course plans created by faculty to help you plan your time at Lone Star and start strong on the path to your goals.
Talk to an advisor if:
- You're a part-time student and don't see a plan for a program.
- You took college courses elsewhere. You may be able to substitute those for required courses at LSC.
- You want to transfer to a four-year school. You should make sure your elective choices will transfer where you want to go.
- You have any questions or need help. Advisors are here to support you!
Advisors can be reached online, by phone, by email, or in person at an LSC campus. Check out the advising page for more information! Tip: Print your Pathway Plan or save it on your phone and bring it with you when you see an advisor.
- Academic Transfer
- Dental Hygiene
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Emergency Medical Services Professionals (EMT)
- Health Information Technology
- Medical Radiologic Technology
- Occupational Therapy
- Pharmacy Technology
- Physical Therapy
- Respiratory Care
- Surgical Technology
- Veterinary Technology