Study Abroad in Greece
PHIL 2316: Classical Philosophy
Why Things Change
- Credits Earned: 3
- Semester Program Begins: June 4, 2018
- Semester Program Ends: July 10, 2018
- Travel Dates: June 10, 2018 – June 24, 2018
- Course length: 6 weeks
- Time abroad: (included in course length): 15 days; Total travel time is 2 days
- Program Highlights: Study Philosophy in Athens, Greece! Not only will students be staying for two weeks in the historic city of Athens, Greece, but program participants will be within walking distance of some of the world’s most historic landmarks including the Acropolis and the Parthenon. Participants will also enjoy a 1-day cruise to three of Greece’s most beautiful islands as well as a 3 day land excursion to Northern Greece. Take advantage of this one-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
- Approximate program fee: $4,168
- Program fee includes airfare, lodging, insurance, transfers and required trip activities. The program fee does not include tuition, books/supplies/equipment, meals, personal expenses, passports, or any required visa fees or vaccinations. (No vaccinations are currently required for travel to Greece)
Note: Program details subject to change.
This course is open to students from all Lone Star College campuses. Each participant is required to attend at least 2 information meetings prior to the start of the program. Required course meetings before the trip will be at LSC-CyFair.
For additional information or to apply email Professor Mark Thorsby or Grady Watts