Study Abroad in Greece
PHIL 2316: Classical Philosophy
Why Things Change
- Credits Earned: 3
- Course start date (General timeframe) Early May 2018
- Semester Program Begins: May 14, 2018
- Semester Program Ends: June 21, 2018
- Travel Dates: May 20, 2018 – June 3, 2018
- Course length: 6 weeks
- Time abroad: (included in course length): 15 days; Total travel time is 2 days
- Program Highlights: Study Philosophy in Athens, Greece! Not only will students be staying for two weeks in the historic city of Athens, Greece, but program participants will be within walking distance of some of the world’s most historic landmarks including the Acropolis and the Parthenon. Participants will also enjoy a 1-day cruise to three of Greece’s most beautiful islands as well as a 3 day land excursion to Northern Greece. In partnership with Lone Star College, participants will stay in student apartment at Webster University and have access to the facilities of Webster University. Take advantage of this one-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
- Approximate program fee: TBA
- Program fee includes airfare, lodging, insurance, transfers and required trip activities. The program fee does not include tuition, books/supplies/equipment, meals, personal expenses, passports, or any required visa fees or vaccinations. (No vaccinations are currently required for travel to Greece)
Note: Program details subject to change.
This course is open to students from all Lone Star College campuses. Each participant is required to attend at least 2 information meetings prior to the start of the program. Required course meetings before the trip will be at LSC-CyFair.
Email Professor Mark Thorsby or Grady Watts for additional information or to sign up at: