Do you love photography? Have you always wanted to try ballroom dancing? Are you interested in how video games are made? Then you just might have the makings of a great student organization. Put your ideas into action. The Office of Student Life at University Park is expanding and wants to help you get in on the ground floor. Lone Star Student Organizations can focus on a wide variety of interests or topics and be social, academic or both. If you can dream it, we can probably start it! Contact the Student Life Coordinator at 281.290.2732 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Start a RSO
1. Find 6 students who are interested in joining an organization with you
2. Find an advisor (either a full-time faculty or staff member)
3. Pick up a Registered Student Organization Application and Registered Student Organization Handbook
4. Turn in your completed application and constitution
5. Wait to hear from the Student Life Office to confirm RSO status.
Campus Crusade for Christ (CRU)
Student Government Association (SGA)