The LSC OEM mission is to conduct programs and activities that will provide LSC with the ability to prepare for, respond to, and recover from any incident. LSC' all-hazards plans utilize these guiding principles:
- Maximize survival
- Minimize injuries and loss of property
- Preserve LSC property
- Provide for the restoration and resumption of the academic environment and its essential support structures
- Ensure the continuous conduct of our critical functions
- Sustain our vital interests
- Promote self-sufficiency in crisis
LSC Policy will be implemented during emergencies to accommodate needs arising out of campus operations, scheduling and work assignments within the campus community.
The entire LSC community has a role in achieving these objectives. As a community we must be prepared, stay informed, have a plan, and get involved to achieve success.
|Denise Walker, D.B.A.|
|Chief Emergency Management Officer|
Director, Security Projects
Project Manager/Business Analyst
Cheryl C. Cepeda