Admission Requirements: First Year Students
To be eligible to join the Honors College, students who have completed fewer than 9 college credit hours must meet one of the following criteria:
- 3.50 high school GPA (4.0 scale)
- Graduate in top 10% of high school class
- SAT score of 1150 (combined Mathematics and Critical Reading sections)
- ACT score of 26
- Pass the Texas Success Initiative Assessment (TSIA)
Admission Requirements: Current and Transfer Students
Current LSC students or transfer students who have completed 9 or more college credit hours may apply to the Honors College if they have maintained a 3.25 GPA and are TSI complete.
Admission Requirements: Home School and Dual Credit Students
Home school and dual credit students are eligible to apply for the Honors College if they meet the following requirements:
- They have joined the Dual Credit program.
- They remain in good standing in the Dual Credit program.