Since 1973, Lone Star College-North Harris has been serving the residents of the Aldine, Spring and Humble school districts. It was the first and founding college of the Lone Star College System and set the pace with quality education for other Lone Star Colleges that followed it.
In addition to the 200-acre main campus located on 2700 W.W. Thorne Drive in north Houston, LSC-North Harris also serves its students with two satellite centers – the LSC-Greenspoint Center located off Beltway 8 near Interstate 45 at 250 N. Sam Houston Parkway East in the Greenspoint area; and the new LSC-Victory Center, which opened in 2011 at 4141 Victory Drive in Acres Homes.
LSC-North Harris’ fall 2012 enrollment for credit students was 18,756.
Improvements planned for LSC-North Harris - $120 million
- New instructional building – 70,000 sf
- New workforce training building – 50,000 sf
- New instructional building – 50,000 sf
- Increase parking – 930 spaces
- New loop road and Richey Road entry drive
- Renovations - 16,000 sf
- LSC-Victory Center expansion – 25,000 sf
- Future East Aldine Center – 85,000 sf +650 parking