The first year of college can be overwhelming. Are you nervous about the big change ahead? LSC-CyFair has the answer: CARE Fast Track Courses!
Why should you enroll in a Fast Track Course?
Research shows that this type of opportunity leads to more study groups, greater accountability and better academic success! It is also just more fun to make the leap from high school to college with 20-30 other people who know what you are going through.
Qualifying for the Program
You can qualify if you meet the following criteria:
- Placed into one of the following pre-college level courses according to Compass or Accuplacer qualifying test scores: ENGL 0307, ENGL 0305, or MATH 0310
- Be working no more than 20-25 hours a week
CARE Fast Track Course - Fall 2014
The Fall schedule will be available soon. Please check back again.
Benefits of the Program
- High academic success rates
- Free tutoring
- Save time and money
- Career planning help
- Ability to complete developmental course work, Freshman English and College Algebra in the same semester
- Build connections with your peers
- Be more comfortable in the college environment
Register for CARE Fast Track Courses
For more information about the CARE initiative please contact our CARE Coordinator: