Adjunct Faculty Hiring
Adjunct Faculty Hiring:
There is sometimes a need for additional adjunct instructors to teach developmental, credit, and continuing education courses in academic and workforce programs at the main campus (on Barker Cypress Road), at LSC-Fairbanks Center (on US 290), and at LSC-Cypress Center (on Clay Road). All applications are submitted online. Do not send résumés, CVs, cover letters, or other application materials via email. Search and apply for all positions online at http://jobs.lonestar.edu/. Adjunct Central does not accept application materials for adjunct positions.
Academic disciplines typically require a master’s degree in the teaching field or a master’s degree with 18 graduate hours in the teaching field. See table below for degree/certification requirements for each position.
Other Important Documents
How to Apply
Go to http://jobs.lonestar.edu
- Click on I Do Not Work for LSCS
- Click on Advanced Search
- Find the third to last field, ‘Job Opening ID’
- Enter the correct job number from the table
- Click on Search
- Click on the Posting Title in the search results
- Read the job description
- Confirm your qualifications in the job description
- Click on Apply Now if you qualify
- Click on ‘Register Now’ to create an account and begin the application process
Questions? Contact us for more information.
Program Manager III - Teaching & Learning Center
Teaching & Learning Center
Lone Star College-CyFair
9191 Barker Cypress Road
Cypress, TX 77433
For directions, enter your starting point here.