LSC-Kingwood KidCare in partnership with Lake Houston YMCA KidCare program
In an effort to assist students with child care services, LSC-Kingwood established KidCare. The program is designed to provide children 3–5 years of age with daytime child care services while students attend class. KidCare is available to students who are enrolled in at least six hours of coursework. The program is located in the newly remodeled facility in the college’s Performing Arts Center (PAC). The program is administered in cooperation with the Lake Houston YMCA KidCare program.
The mission of the KidCare program is to provide exemplary childcare services for the children of students attending the college
For enrollment please inquire at the registration desk in the Student Conference Center.
KidCare Program service is only available for the Fall and Spring semesters.
- Payment due to Business Office prior to bringing child(ren) to KidCare Center
- Payment due first day of each week
- All-day / $100 per week
- (Payment receipt placed in the drop-box located near the Business office)
- Daily / $30 per day
- Hourly / minimum 2 hours/ $5 per hour
- (Check on availability with KidCare staff prior to bringing child(ren) to the center. Receipt presented to KidCare staff)