The office of completion was created to ensure the essential integration and top performance of the myriad of current student success initiatives system wide.
Membership and Charge
The cross-system Completion Council is an essential component of LSCís plan for completion reform at impact and scale. The members of the Council represent key constituencies and stakeholder groups that are necessary for the successful implementation of LSCís completion improvement goals.
Charge to the Council
- Evaluate the internal alignment for all completion-related functions and strategies to ensure a comprehensive and integrated completion agenda;
- Vet new completion related opportunities to determine compatibility and efficiency;
- Identify and mitigate organizational scaling constraints within the system, campuses, and programmatic areas;
- Provide strategic and operational recommendations to support a culture based on completion and student success;
- Work directly with the college presidents to obtain active participation and input across and within the colleges and assure that all key areas are represented on the Council.
Accountability & Communication
Led by the Chair, the Completion Council is accountable to the Associate Vice Chancellor for the Office of Completion at Lone Star College. The Chair will provide regular communication with Executive Council and provide regular status updates to the Chancellor and Board of Trustees.