LSC-Conroe Center ESOL Department
Inglés para Hablantes de Otra Lenguas LSC-Conroe Center
Courses Offered Spring 2019
Lone Star College-Conroe Center offers ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages) courses. The fast-track courses cover writing, grammar, oral communication, and reading. The intensive study allows students to increase their English skills at a faster than a typical course. Students will be able to continue with additional fast-track courses in later semesters.
Assistance for credit and continuing education registration, financial assistance for students who qualify, and tutoring support for enrolled students are available.
ESOL Grammar and Writing
- ESOL 0308 Monday/Wednesday, 9:00 AM - 11:35 AM, Grammar and Writing II
- ESOL 0393 Tuesday/Thursday, 9 AM - 11:35 AM, Grammar III
- ESOL 0373 Tuesday/Thursday, 12:00 PM - 2:35 PM, Writing III
- ESOL 0308 Monday/Wednesday, 12:00 PM - 2:35 PM, Reading and Oral Communication II
ESOL Reading and Oral Communication
- ESOL 0308 Tuesday/Thursday, 6:00 PM - 8:35 PM, Reading and Oral Communication I (NIGHT CLASS)
ESOL Basic Integrated Skills
- ESOL 0308 Monday/Wednesday, 6:00 - 8:35 PM, Basic Integrated Skills (NIGHT CLASS)